5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
After running bags for a little I decided to installed a lift kit on my 18 base Impreza. (Almost ripped my oil pan off) Here are a couple before and after pictures.

Rallitek 2” lift kit
Kcm rims 15x7 +15
Geolanders 215/70/15

Fresh off the lift after install

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like both. The lifted version seems more practical and useable. :) Nice contrast.

Dumb question. Why is the bumper cover off at the shop?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like both. The lifted version seems more practical and useable. :) Nice contrast.

Dumb question. Why is the bumper cover off at the shop?
thanks man! I miss the look of it when it was on bags but I needed to be more practical after almost ripping my oil pan off. I work in a body shop and I took my bumper off to trim the bottom corners next to the wheel. It would run at full turn. Could of avoided this if I went with a smaller tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was just looking for some inspiration for my winter setup and this hit the spot! Loving that lifted look. Those wheels look real mean, too.

What kind of fuel efficiency changes did you notice?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I dig seeing these imprezas taller. No need for me to do it to mine, I have an Xtrek to put mudders on for off pavement fun.

101738019_2933022926766406_722233368318638224_o.jpg

·
Registered
177 Posts
thanks man! I miss the look of it when it was on bags but I needed to be more practical after almost ripping my oil pan off. I work in a body shop and I took my bumper off to trim the bottom corners next to the wheel. It would run at full turn. Could of avoided this if I went with a smaller tire
I think I have that same issue on some turns. Would you mind showing me where you trimmed?

·
Registered
Subaru impreza 5 hatchback 2019/chevrolet caprice estate 1987
8 Posts
Now that's crazy 😲 I love it 😁

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just looking for some inspiration for my winter setup and this hit the spot! Loving that lifted look. Those wheels look real mean, too.

What kind of fuel efficiency changes did you notice?
Not much change. It says I’m getting 28.7 mpg this tank and I still have 100miles till empty.

Do you have a link for this link I can't find it anywhere?
This is the kit I got. With now rear sway bar because I have a base model

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Red looks nice! I wanted to go 15's myself but impossible to find tires in Canada. Stuck with my stock 16" wheels. 2" front and 2.5" rear SLO lift.
Thank you! I think the red is the best color I don’t like the tan interior tho /:
I think I have that same issue on some turns. Would you mind showing me where you trimmed?
I just trimmed along the line at the edge of the pumper. I also had to cut a little of my rocker moldings cuz it was running a little

I will prolly cut the wheel liner as well

·
Registered
177 Posts
This is the kit I got. With now rear sway bar because I have a base model
Damn. Rallitek really upgraded their kits now. I like that they have the proper rear sway bar bracket extenders and also an exhaust hanger extender. I actually had a shop bend my exhaust to account for the angle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Damn. Rallitek really upgraded their kits now. I like that they have the proper rear sway bar bracket extenders and also an exhaust hanger extender. I actually had a shop bend my exhaust to account for the angle.
I just bought longer exhaust hangers off of Rock auto. 15 bucks. Nice and stiff too. Got a 5" nameless muffler on so clearance isn't an issue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts