5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you do this yet?

Cusco sdtut tower braces front and rear also are really good at reducing the under-steer.

·
Registered
119 Posts
How are we to respond? Please tell the forum what modifications you've completed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dope! Fog lights, maybe wrap ur spoiler 🤷🏽‍♂️
i actually upgraded to a LED set from a buddy of mines XV. they are an aftermarket brand, not sure of what one however. had to do some splicing to put the new style of connector on but super easy to do

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you do this yet?

Cusco sdtut tower braces front and rear also are really good at reducing the under-steer.
the brakes are definitley next! i was looking for a BBK, but this will do exactly what i need it to do. thanks for the suggestion! as for the tower braces, that is definitly something i didnt even think about. much appreciated!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How are we to respond? Please tell the forum what modifications you've completed.
well see thats my trick, dont tell anyone what ur mods are so know one knows that you really havent done much besides the cosmetics lol. just got an upgraded air filter, took out some of the extra shtuff in the intake box, removed that silly resonator and replaced the muffler with a 4.5inch megan racing turbo muffler cause hotboi haha

·
Registered
135 Posts
Since you imply rally ambitions I reccomend a skid pan kit. I have the full set of thicker primitive ones and every hit is a "paid off" signal

·
Registered
235 Posts
Might I suggest

Throw a couple of old school Hellas on there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts