5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the free trial has ended for SiriusXM & I'm not interested in renewing it. Is there any way to remove the SXM button from the infotainment system? I'm sure others were curious about this too.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
I don't believe it can be removed, but not 100% certain. Knowing them they will probably want their icon there all the time as a constant reminder to add their service.

Reactions: 1stsubie

·
Registered
357 Posts
I hear ya guys. I'm getting those mails too..waste of paper. It's for those people who travel out of state and want seamless radio. Friend listens to country and likes his seamless pop charts playing. For me I'm a media guy. I haven't listened to FM for a good amount of years, XM is no different in their playlists. Little bit of everything and a lot of nothing if you ask me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Any buttons I don't want on there I just move over to a new page so they don't really bother me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i did remove other buttons before buy doing the following :
-press and hold the button
- wait for the button to get smaller
-drag the button to the base of the screen

·
Registered
117 Posts
Which buttons do you move over?
The only buttons on my main screen are "USB", "BT", "Dial the girlfriend", and "EQ and sound"

·
Registered
117 Posts
I need to try this now!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This did not work with the SXM button unfortunately. Not sure if that's what you were referring to in your post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts