5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Resistance is futile. I have been assimilated into the Infotainment System where my function is to remember the the number of the last Track playing on my MP3 Discs. Why? The System will inexplicably reset to Track 1, inconsistently. Example: Today I drove to Brunch & parked. Upon start up, Track 1. Using Voice Command I resume where it left off. Continued to Grocery Store #1. Start up: Track 1. Grocery Store #2, Track 1. Next stop, Track 1. Home park car, open garage doors, start car...it continued where it left off. Most mornings it continues correctly and some days I may only have to reset the Track number once. (Both recalls done, but the issue has been ongoing from Day 1). Thankfully the Volume always remains where I set it. The only time I get that Radio Static is when I Eject a Disc. Those with that Radio Volume issue --maybe try switching to a Decoy Disc before shutting down. More about my Impreza Sport Hatch with Optional Tech Package (Eye Sight) later.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Resistance is futile. I have been assimilated into the Infotainment System where my function is to remember the the number of the last Track playing on my MP3 Discs. Why? The System will inexplicably reset to Track 1, inconsistently. Example: Today I drove to Brunch & parked. Upon start up, Track 1. Using Voice Command I resume where it left off. Continued to Grocery Store #1. Start up: Track 1. Grocery Store #2, Track 1. Next stop, Track 1. Home park car, open garage doors, start car...it continued where it left off. Most mornings it continues correctly and some days I may only have to reset the Track number once. (Both recalls done, but the issue has been ongoing from Day 1). Thankfully the Volume always remains where I set it. The only time I get that Radio Static is when I Eject a Disc. Those with that Radio Volume issue --maybe try switching to a Decoy Disc before shutting down. More about my Impreza Sport Hatch with Optional Tech Package (Eye Sight) later.
This thread is for new member introductions. If your having an issue please post to the correct thread. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts