5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to ask if anyone had/has installed the new Rev9 Hyper street II Coil-overs since I'm thinking of purchasing it. Let me know and thank ya'll!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
If anybody's interested:

·
Registered
'08 Impreza 2.5i, '22 Impreza Sport CVT
44 Posts
Compared to BC Racing coilovers (depending on source between $1100-$1300), that's pretty cheap. I would look at other people with other cars and see how they like it. Could be a longevity or cheaper material difference that explains the price difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I'm curious to see if anyone else runs them and what they think. I have been thinking about getting some coil overs but didn't have the money to dish out for BC. So I might even run these depending on what others think of it.

·
Registered
'08 Impreza 2.5i, '22 Impreza Sport CVT
44 Posts
I'll throw in my two cents about BC, and I love them. I would be worried about longevity with a cheaper set of springs.
If you can afford to wait I would get BC. Maybe see how long people say their Rev9 have lasted? I know BC can last from some people like 7/8 years

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just want to ask if anyone had/has installed the new Rev9 Hyper street II Coil-overs since I'm thinking of purchasing it. Let me know and thank ya'll!!
I've had my Rev9 coils installed for about a month now with no issues just if you want to adjust rear camber you'll need spc adjustable camber arms. But remember they are cheap coils if you have enough money get BC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts