5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I’m excited to be part of this community! I wanted to be helpful from the start so forgoing introductions, I wanted to post something I think is resourceful as well.

Just wanted to share some numbers with the community here.
Happy to post any other sales numbers for any other vehicles or having these numbers be broken down every further if you would be interested in seeing that!

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
571 Posts
Welcome! My son is now a salesman at a local dealer, he really seems to enjoy the work. Previously he was selling motorcycles and about 6M ago moved over to cars.

Do you have any breakdown between automatic and manual cars for the ones that offer it?

Reactions: CarFigures

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
2,081 Posts
Looks like Subie sales are down across the board, accept the new Accent and Fozzie.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
2,081 Posts
Wow the Legacy just keeps dipping in numbers. I wonder if this includes sales of the new version.
Sedans across all makes are way down, people just aren't buying them anymore.

I had a 2015 Leggy and really didn't like it at all. It was heavy, soft and terribly under powered. I had one before I think it was a 2009 and I liked it a lot, it was a lot lower and handled better than the 2015.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
571 Posts
I had a 2010 Legacy 3.6R that I passed on to my son. I really liked it TBH. Plenty of power and the MPGs weren't too bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts