5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these 2009 Impreza WRX 5x100 17x7 55offset wheels locally for $150.. some curb rash just cosemtic otherwise great shape, going to clean them up, have them powder coated some sort of glossy black, maybe metallic and then pick out some new tires. Will update as the project progresses!

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
368 Posts
Nice, I have the exact same set! I'm going to put snows on mine. Sadly the TPMS won't work with my 2019 Sport, different frequency. I did put different TPMS sensors in mine and cloned the current wheel sensors so I should not have an issue when I swap them.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
112 Posts
I kept looking for used WRX wheels out here but never did find any with the right bolt pattern (the new ones don't match up) or without a ton of curb rash. Always liked those wheels, they'll look good on your Impreza!

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
368 Posts
Keep looking, there are deals to be found but you have to look around a lot. I found mine on facebooks marketplace. I also only paid 150 for all 4. Mine have a little curb rash too but nothing too bad. I'm considering painting mine black with Plastic Dip. Not sure yet though I don't mind the current color too much.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
112 Posts
I looked for quite a while but ended up with Lecagy GT wheels (I have always liked their simplicity).
I’m getting close to needing new tires so I’ve got to get some paint on the GT wheels soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talked to a highly recommended local powder coating shop today.. $500 all in for clearing up the scrapes/scratches., sand blasting and coating , Dropping them off Monday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts