5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got the 2021 Impreza 5-Door Base and I will be selling the rims and tires.
They have 7 miles of wear, so they are brand new.

Wheel Size - 205/55R16
Rim Size - 6.5Jx16 ET48
Bolt - 5x100

Looking to get about $400 for all 4.

Text me for inquiries. 949.375.3236

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not studded but a winter tire. And maybe I'm mistaken, but looks like your price changed. And with cross country shipping, probably more than I wanted to spend right now.

Hopefully someone closer by has a need for them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not studded but a winter tire. And maybe I'm mistaken, but looks like your price changed. And with cross country shipping, probably more than I wanted to spend right now.

Hopefully someone closer by has a need for them.
With cross country shipping it probably would be better to just buy tires from discount tires or Costco. I changed the price after because they’re about $600 online new and they have no miles on them but they’re technically used.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,270 Posts
You should post some pics. Also, I found that listing on Facebook Marketplace (if you are on FB) works well because I think local people are easier to sell to due to the shipping.

Reactions: longboy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You should post some pics. Also, I found that listing on Facebook Marketplace (if you are on FB) works well because I think local people are easier to sell to due to the shipping.
Thank you Peaty, I’ll check it out

·
Registered
181 Posts
When you had them listed for 200, and all I wanted was the rims to have an extra devoted set to mount a winter tire, its seemed reasonable to consider added shipping cost.

If your selling the rims and tires together as is, then no thanks. Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’d sell the rims for $200 I was basically giving them away with the tires.

When you had them listed for 200, and all I wanted was the rims to have an extra devoted set to mount a winter tire, its seemed reasonable to consider added shipping cost.

If your selling the rims and tires together as is, then no thanks. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts