5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

81 - 100 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I do really like that look a lot but may attempt a DIY. Can you measure the width of the vinyl strip?

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is when I was about to drive her off the lot of the dealership. I've since tinted the windows at 5% in the rear and 40% in the front. I've also installed LED headlights, but had to adjust the angle because the were blinding other drivers. I plan on installing fog lights, splash guards, custom emblems, and maybe even swapping the reflector headlamps for something a bit more modern.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got some BC Racing coilovers! This is maximum drop, there's no rubbing and I've gone like 50 miles without scraping so far. Ride's a little bit stiffer but not too bad at all set to 15 clicks. There's a little bit of negative camber but BCR has the measurements to make camber plates so they should be like a month away. Does anyone have 8" wide wheels? I'm trying to get a sense of what the fitment will be.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
@ShinyRock

That drop looks really good on the car, thanks for sharing. Did you install them yourself? If so, how was it? Thinking about picking some up myself but I was curious as to how the install process was.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
@MJThompson Unfortunately I didn't get to install them since they had to test fit camber plates but from the research I did it doesn't seem to be a difficult install.
@Kevdog At full soft it feels stock to me, but I'm not too bothered by bumps in the first place.

·
Registered
27 Posts
@MJThompson Unfortunately I didn't get to install them since they had to test fit camber plates but from the research I did it doesn't seem to be a difficult install.
@Kevdog At full soft it feels stock to me, but I'm not too bothered by bumps in the first place.
How much did the shop charge to install the set-up if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It was free since they needed to borrow my car for the day to test-fit camber plates.

81 - 100 of 141 Posts