5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
What brand mud flaps are those and how much were they? How was the install? Any drilling required? I can't bring myself to pay Rally Armor prices. Thank you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What brand mud flaps are those and how much were they? How was the install? Any drilling required? I can't bring myself to pay Rally Armor prices. Thank you.
I have RokBlokz mud flaps. They are $99.95 exactly, free shipping. Install was easy, it comes with picture instructions and there is no drilling required. All the holes needed to install these flaps are already on the car. The front is easier to install for sure but the back is as easy if you jack it up. I would never pay those prices either. :surprise:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have RokBlokz mud flaps. They are $99.95 exactly, free shipping. Install was easy, it comes with picture instructions and there is no drilling required. All the holes needed to install these flaps are already on the car. The front is easier to install for sure but the back is as easy if you jack it up. I would never pay those prices either. /forum/images/Impreza5/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png
Thank you. Is the logo the same material as the flap or does it seem like something that is added after the fact? I would want to remove it if possible. Will go black on black otherwise to make it not so obvious.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thank you. Is the logo the same material as the flap or does it seem like something that is added after the fact? I would want to remove it if possible. Will go black on black otherwise to make it not so obvious.
It does seem like its added after the fact. I also have the black on black ones on a 2015 impreza. I'll take photos of both up close so you can see.

White on black:

Black on black:

·
Registered
70 Posts
It does seem like its added after the fact. I also have the black on black ones on a 2015 impreza. I'll take photos of both up close so you can see.
Thank you for the photos. I ordered a set of black on black.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just after these were taken hail struck and dented my roof, hood and really cracked my windshield. Gotta love Colorado weather. At least she looks good.
Glad she's better now. Love the red vinyl over the tail lights. Gonna be doing mine as soon as they arrive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just after these were taken hail struck and dented my roof, hood and really cracked my windshield. Gotta love Colorado weather. At least she looks good.
Where did you get your red vinyl from? I ordered some on eBay, it looks a bit orange even after two layers.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
2,074 Posts
My Imp parked on a wood dock waiting for the ferry to go back to the mainland.

Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard MA.

[/url][/IMG]

101 - 120 of 159 Posts