ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
710 Posts
Playing with new thermal imager, the car has been sitting for about 6 hrs

·
Registered
763 Posts
Very cool. Cooler than my attic temperature! 😁

For a little more FLIR fun, it will photograph the heat signature of areas that a hand has recently touched and bare/sock feet have recently been. And then there's where dogs have been...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Its nothing fancy but here is my '17 Impreza Limited with a set of Sport rims.

Impreza Limited with Sport Rims 01.jpg

When I ordered it in mid 2016 I couldn't get this combo. Leather seats were 1 of my few requirements. The only way to get leather seats was in a Limited. I couldn't get those rims on a Limited. So boo hoo, I had to get the Limited wheels (still awesome, BTW). But this is how I envisioned it when I was placing my order. It just took a little patience and searching online for the right deal.

To make it perfect I would prefer to remove the roof rack. It's not my style and since I installed the hitch I'll never even use it. But my wife likes it so I will compromise a little on that one.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Loving my new wheel and tire setup! I really gotta paint my calipers!

Reactions: DA_RU

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,175 Posts
Isn't it strange that the Limited model is at the top of the lineup and the Premium is at the bottom? LOL

·
ModFather
710 Posts
That always confused me

·
ModFather
710 Posts
Anyone else clean under the hood?

Reactions: Mynew5thGen

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport Sedan - 5-Speed
35 Posts
Here's my 17 Sport, so far I've changed the badges and wheels, and installed an oil/air separator, along with the charcoal filter delete from the air box. I have a custom from Nameless Performance, 8" axle back exhaust, but the most
expensive and valued mod is a full custom tune from Mike @ Rallisport Automotive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sehr schön auto
Danke ^^
So wie die anderen. Aber eben sehr, sehr selten.

Thanks. It's very rare in Germany. I've seen only two other Imprezas since I bought the car in June 2018.
Nobody seems to know Subaru here. Some People think it's Dacia or Hyundai :rolleyes:

141 - 160 of 160 Posts