5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm starting this thread to get a comprehensive list of suspension and chassis parts that are shared with either the WRX or BRZ. Aftermarket support for the Impreza is lacking relative to the BRZ and WRX, and for those of us diving into modifying our chassis, knowing what parts we can search for under an alternative model would be SUPER helpful and open up a ton of possibilities.

VA WRX rear lower control arms**
VA WRX front lower control arms**
VA WRX rear toe arm**
VA WRX front sway bar**
VA WRX rear sway bar**

**subject to inaccuracies. Confirm and purchase parts at your own discretion.

-I will continue to edit this post with parts as you guys add to this thread

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts
Be sure to denote which year WRX, as some may think the 2015-2022? (VA model vs. current VB model) others may think vice versa... Would save a lot of headache for those going this route.

Additionally, I think it would be good to me tion what parts fit, what there's require slight modification, and which require heavy adjustment/modification.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Be sure to denote which year WRX, as some may think the 2015-2022? (VA model vs. current VB model) others may think vice versa... Would save a lot of headache for those going this route.

Additionally, I think it would be good to me tion what parts fit, what there's require slight modification, and which require heavy adjustment/modification.
Good call on the generation. With the global platform, many of the parts wont even matter, as its shared through models and generations, but I'll try to confirm and add both gen's moving forward and as I have time. And for this thread, I'm going to try to keep things that are direct swap/bolt on only. Realistically, anything is compatible with enough modification lol. If there is something that would be really nice to swap on to our chassis' that requires minor modification, I'll add it with a notation on what needs to be modified.

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts
Qnd thanks nd for this thread, I'm going to try to keep things that are direct swap/bolt on only. Realistically, anything is compatible with enough modification lol. If there is something that would be really nice to swap on to our chassis' that requires minor modification, I'll add it with a notation on what needs to be modified.
And thanks for starting this thread, I think it'll be a great source of information!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts