5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subaru decided to remove the Toyota Camry their Lafayette, Indiana production line so there's more room to build the Impreza. That means, people who are ordering one shouldn't have to wait too long before it's built and shipped.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well this should be interesting. Personally, I'm pretty content with Torque News as they're pretty on top of their stuff. I still do like to wait for the actual manufacturer to release some information though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Impreza may be getting more production resources if this is true, but you'll still probably wait around 2 months until you can take delivery at the dealership. Especially since the Impreza comes in both hatchback and sedan variants.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Depending on your needs and what spec you want, buying one off the lot is always an option. I wouldn't fuss too much over all the features since i'm a short term buyer, might be something I hold onto for the next couple years before getting another new Impreza.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Off the lot is going to be even faster than ordering one, but if I'm going to pay good money for a new vehicle I'd rather order one with everything I would want. The wait may be longer but it won't be excessively long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts