5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Curious if it’s just a random issue I noticed today or if my less than 1 month old Limited is missing a piece? Do any of you know if the back windshield is supposed to have a lower bezel trim piece? I got the car washed today and noticed it just doesn’t look/feel right? Let me know your thoughts?
EE8BA52B-5408-42E5-9CEC-25AEA9CF5AFC.jpeg

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,970 Posts
Nope, no piece there.

How would that "feel" any different? Just curious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nope, no piece there.

How would that "feel" any different? Just curious.
Just meant it’s essentially got a rough edge then that shows and you can feel the glass edge. Would have thought a bezel/trim piece to match the sides would make most sense?

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,970 Posts
Just meant it’s essentially got a rough edge then that shows and you can feel the glass edge. Would have thought a bezel/trim piece to match the sides would make most sense?
A strip of plastic would certainly keep the dust out of there for sure!

It might not have a piece so that water can drain from under the window? Maybe? I dunno, just a guess.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes, and it would keep the water in, causing rust holes. But if you don't like it, you can always go down to Pep boys; they have literally dozens of adhesive trim pieces you can stick on your car......

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
473 Posts
It might not have a piece so that water can drain from under the window? Maybe? I dunno, just a guess.
A lot of the way glass is attached now has to do with water management and how they channel it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was there a need for 10 pictures?
My bad. On my side when I was posting it yesterday nothing was showing when I tried to insert a picture. Not sure why it decided to then post 8-10 of the same pic? Regardless think I fixed to only have 1 picture now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts