5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very new to the site and I've got to say that some of you are quite tetchy.
Two people have already corrected me for posting in one forum what was already posted in a different forum on the site.

I can tell you with confidence that I don't intend to read every forum on this site before posting. I don't have that kind of time in my life.

Cheers, Me

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yes. But the Search feature goes a long way. A simple search can usually point you to the answers to any questions you have. Or at least point you to the correct thread to chime in on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Kinda funny... OP has time to start another new thread and tell us he'll do things his way but doesn't have time to do a simple search.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
2,074 Posts
pfft...newbies.....
Seems like a hundred years ago I was a member of a 3rd generation Eclipse forum. If new people joined and asked a question that had been answered before they would get a week ban I kid you not. lol

I don't think we are like that here but I have tried to cut down on new folks creating two of the same thread in different forum areas to get more attention.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I used to post on the Scion forum, but when I posted that I was getting rid of the Scion to buy a Subaru, the banned me permanently in an hour or less!

·
Banned
417 Posts
Subaru forums in general are much more tolerant to belong to. I'm a member on many of them, change cars and models many times and have no issues. Well, maybe some... but I'm usually careful what I post so as to not be out of context with the audience and subject.

On the WRX forums, a hostile bunch by my measure, there are many who no longer even own a Subaru... and they're still active members.

To be part of a forum one has to have a lot more of what the OP apparently doesn't have... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts