5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport Manual Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I recently came across this Link to a turn signal module for a mirror that doubles as a DRL (for a WRX). I was wondering if anyone has come across something like this for a 2017+ Impreza (Sport) with the turn signal-equipped side mirrors?
My idea/goal is to have a marker/running light at night, but not remove the functionality of the turn signal.

I'd also be open to DIY-ing it!

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance!
Rallysport Link

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey all,
I recently came across this Link to a turn signal module for a mirror that doubles as a DRL (for a WRX). I was wondering if anyone has come across something like this for a 2017+ Impreza (Sport) with the turn signal-equipped side mirrors?
My idea/goal is to have a marker/running light at night, but not remove the functionality of the turn signal.

Thanks in advance!
Rallysport Link
Theres nothing for the 2017-2022 imprezas when in comes to sequential turn signals, but you are able to get the mirror cap for the wrx and older imprezas and you can pop them on and the turn signal you linked would work

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey all,

Thanks in advance!
Rallysport Link
Yes I have found one and it's works perfectly. Unfortunately it does not double as a DRL, but it does have a sequential turn signal function that looks pretty sweet.

Only took about 2 minutes per side to install. Here's how they look.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes I have found one and it's works perfectly. Unfortunately it does not double as a DRL, but it does have a sequential turn signal function that looks pretty sweet.

Only took about 2 minutes per side to install. Here's how they look.
Dude I love you I have been looking for something like this for so long thank you!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts