5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I have to admit that the pictures don't show much because of the lighting and background.
I would probably tolerate something like that if it did anything for me.

Could you please post whether it by any chance make the air less turbulent resulting in less grit on the rear window once you have some experience driving with this in drizzle on a dirty roads?
The aerodynamics of the 5D Impreza is remarkably bad in that respect. Driving on a wet road I went through most of my windshield wiper fluid spraying on the rear window.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Ok @CJ...I'll be nice and if the OP is looking for an opinion from other members...then I say to others...DON'T do it! It doesn't belong on the roof of a hatchback. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if @jdelpriore4 likes it than that's all that really matters:wink2:

Reactions: C J

·
Registered
59 Posts
There are safer ways to perform a paint-adhesion test...

Tastefullness aside (as a Volvo fan I'm biased towards a racey wagon) - without bolts i fear for anyone driving behind you... We all know how finicky this paint can be!

·
Registered
778 Posts
the last pic there is no wing. did it already blow off? not trying to be funny, just asking.

if the wing is your thing, nice job. I have never been a fan, but some look tasteful.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You take a super nice car and add a $50 eBay wing and side skirts from the lawn and garden department at Home Depot??? Do we need to setup a Go Fund Me page for you?

:grin2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts