5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have followed this conversation, as I own a 2019 Impreza Premium 5-door, and decided to purchase the OEM Sport model grille (no wings) for my car. Having gotten a good price from a distant dealer, I have been well pleased with the totally black mesh results. I read above about the grey surrounds, but I have never seen such a grille.

I realize that the OEM Sport grill for the 2017, 2018, and 2019 cars are very different from the 2020 and later Imps, as the front end was changed. Do the later models have a two tone Sport grille? Can anyone shed any light on this, and help this old guy to understand this issue. No, it is not earth-shattering or anything... I am simply curious.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have followed this conversation, as I own a 2019 Impreza Premium 5-door, and decided to purchase the OEM Sport model grille (no wings) for my car. Having gotten a good price from a distant dealer, I have been well pleased with the totally black mesh results. I read above about the grey surrounds, but I have never seen such a grille.

I realize that the OEM Sport grill for the 2017, 2018, and 2019 cars are very different from the 2020 and later Imps, as the front end was changed. Do the later models have a two tone Sport grille? Can anyone shed any light on this, and help this old guy to understand this issue. No, it is not earth-shattering or anything... I am simply curious.
Yes diff years

1 - 11 of 11 Posts