5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anyone who works at SSD Performance? I like a product they sell for our cars and want to ask them if they would be interested if I put together a group buy here on Impreza5.com. I have sent them an email but they ignored it.

I like the engine cover they make:

The price with shipping is a bit high if you ask me, maybe if we got a bunch of people together they might lower the price a bit?

·
Administrator
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, this company never got back to me after two emails, dunno how I feel about that. A moderator of a Subaru forum contacts you for a possibly large order and you don't even get back to them?

I think I might stay away from this company, don't seem that professional to me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
So, this company never got back to me after two emails, dunno how I feel about that. A moderator of a Subaru forum contacts you for a possibly large order and you don't even get back to them?

I think I might stay away from this company, don't seem that professional to me.

moderator or not, after two emails I would write them off completely. I get most people don't want to sit an answer emails all day, we don't at our tint shop. but if you want to make customers happy you have to do it. while I would personally never waste the money on something like that, I understand some people might, thus they should have contacted you with a reply. even if it was a simple, sorry, we can't do that at this time.

·
Administrator
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
moderator or not, after two emails I would write them off completely. I get most people don't want to sit an answer emails all day, we don't at our tint shop. but if you want to make customers happy you have to do it. while I would personally never waste the money on something like that, I understand some people might, thus they should have contacted you with a reply. even if it was a simple, sorry, we can't do that at this time.
I feel exactly the same way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been looking at purchasing the SSD engine cover over the last month or so, I think I'll hold off as well after the lack of support. Being a small business owner myself I understand how customer service is everything! Thanks for the heads up!

·
Administrator
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They answered same day for me when I asked them about their strut bar..
And I got a quick answer when I asked something on Amazon. But when I sent two emails I got nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts