5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '21 base model with the starlink unit (Apple Car Play, Android Auto, etc.) and for whatever reason the automatic brightness just doesn't do anything, and I have to use manual brightness which is a pain. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, did you fix it, and how? Thanks!

·
Registered
Impreza 2.0i
9 Posts
Yeah i've tried figuring this out myself. I find the screen super bright at night when reversing and with my tinted windows I have to manually adjust the screen every time to make sure I can see out the side mirrors properly.

·
Registered
2021 Impreza sport 2.0
1 Posts
I just figured out the fix, set the brightness to auto on the screen, and then there's a dial on the left of the steering wheel right above the traction control button it has a circle and then three lines on it. if you move that that's going to change the brightness of all buttons and the screens, and if it's set to the circle setting that's like Max so you got to set it to one of the lines and then the brightness on the main display is a lot more bearable, I hope that helps somebody

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just figured out the fix, set the brightness to auto on the screen, and then there's a dial on the left of the steering wheel right above the traction control button it has a circle and then three lines on it. if you move that that's going to change the brightness of all buttons and the screens, and if it's set to the circle setting that's like Max so you got to set it to one of the lines and then the brightness on the main display is a lot more bearable, I hope that helps somebody
I do this as well. I just set the whole brightness in the cabin down one and it's fine. I'm sure at some point there will be an update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts