5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow Subaru owners! Just bought a new Impreza 2.0i Sport Sedan in crystal white pearl. Its my 1st Subaru....other cars that I have owned are the 1999 Acura Integra and 2015 Toyota Corolla S plus. I chose the new Impreza cuz I wasn't digging the new 2016-2018 Honda Civic Sedans with the ugly rear ends and small interior space. I love compact sedans and also hatchbacks. It is rare to see the new imprezas from where I live in Cerritos, California. I feel unique from the pack cuz you'll mostly see civics and corollas everyday and not the new imprezas which is rare for me to see on the road.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to the Impreza forum. I see lots of Forester's and Outback's. I don't recall seeing
any Impreza's since I purchased mine in May. I have seen a few Crosstrek's.

Clifton

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Congrats! It's a really great car. I'm starting to see a few Impreza's pop up in my area. My neighbor has an Island Blue 5dr Base. So far I haven't seen anyone else with a LRP Sport 5dr, actually I haven't seen any other red Impreza's period.

Seems the 5dr are more popular than the Sedan's too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome to the Impreza forum. I see lots of Forester's and Outback's. I don't recall seeing
any Impreza's since I purchased mine in May. I have seen a few Crosstrek's.

Clifton
Thanks! My older bro has the 2017 Outback also in crystal white pearl. We plan to take some photo ops someday with our Subarus. The All New Crosstrek I heard is based off the new impreza global platform. It basically looks like a lifted Impreza.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
coletrain

Congrats! It's a really great car. I'm starting to see a few Impreza's pop up in my area. My neighbor has an Island Blue 5dr Base. So far I haven't seen anyone else with a LRP Sport 5dr, actually I haven't seen any other red Impreza's period.

Seems the 5dr are more popular than the Sedan's too.
Thanks! The lithum red pearl absolutely looks sleek and stunning. Gives a more sporty look. That was my 3rd choice if I couldn't find the new impreza sport in white. I searched 7 different Subaru Dealerships around my area and it was hard to find. They mostly had black & silver 2017 imprezas. My 2nd choice was black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts