5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on here for a while and I finally have a reason to post! Today I drove off the lot with my brand spankin' new Impreza. I've named it Yondu because of the awesome color. I have the barebones Premium trim (I think it's package 11?), but it's enough for me. My last car was a 2013 Kia Soul, which while fun, was not particularly good in any kind of ~*weather*~. And I never quite got used the acceleration/braking/handling. After a recent disastrous hailstorm (Coloradoans know what I'm talking about), the Kia was totaled and I decided to go for an affordable car with AWD. That's when Yondu came into my life!

I've enjoyed the super smoothness of it so far. And the Apple CarPlay is super handy! Bring on the snow! I have joined the Subaru cult, haha!

Attachments

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You'll definitely enjoy this car. I'm a big fan of Apple CarPlay too. Happy driving!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on here for a while and I finally have a reason to post! Today I drove off the lot with my brand spankin' new Impreza. I've named it Yondu because of the awesome color. I have the barebones Premium trim (I think it's package 11?), but it's enough for me. My last car was a 2013 Kia Soul, which while fun, was not particularly good in any kind of ~*weather*~. And I never quite got used the acceleration/braking/handling. After a recent disastrous hailstorm (Coloradoans know what I'm talking about), the Kia was totaled and I decided to go for an affordable car with AWD. That's when Yondu came into my life!

I've enjoyed the super smoothness of it so far. And the Apple CarPlay is super handy! Bring on the snow! I have joined the Subaru cult, haha!
Welcome to the forums & congrats on your purchase. "the Subaru cult" hahahaha :laugh: You will definitely notice a big difference with the Impreza & so many features to play with, including the AWD in the snow :smile2:
Let us know if you need anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts