5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Impreza may not be in there but it does deliver the message that Subaru will keep new drivers safe even in an accident. Maybe a follow up on the car's spot on the Top Ten Back-To-School Cars list. Keeping those college/university students safe.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good commercial, just what they need for the new impreza since it's the sort of impreza (this time around) that really appeals to a much larger crowd, this just targets a big question and concern most have, although to some of the enthusiasts here its boring :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Impreza will definitely be safe and sturdy. The Toyota Camry was being built at their Lafayette, Indiana plant and the Impreza is going to take the Camry spot. That toyota Camry is a beast and we can most liekly expect the same kind of sturdiness in the new Impreza Sedan.

·
Registered
308 Posts
See now the main reason that is a good commercial is because it plucks at the heart strings of the parents. Everyone wants to have their kids as safe as possible, this is the best way to get to them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You'd think Subaru would come out with a safety commercial for the new impreza as they're hoping to sell a lot of them. I'm expecting one similar to this for the hatch and sedan impreza models.

·
Registered
229 Posts
There's not that much concern for safety these days since they can't fall that far away from what's average for the industry. Plus vehicles have so much more going on these days that take priority over safety. Better than average safety is just a plus.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lol those times are long gone. Now is the era of technology, innovative advancements and safety first. As much as I do miss the high performance machines, at this point in time, I think it's best to go the safer route

·
Registered
308 Posts
Can't be too happy to say it's true, but it is. A good thing ? Yes... but am I happy about it.. not really. Just gotta adapt to the new times, soon it'll all be electric

·
Registered
229 Posts
all depends on demographic and with this being a family vehicle this is what you can expect and i'm sure we'll see more of it.
just look at what other brands have done, targeting a similar group with a vehicle that has nothing too exciting going for it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those family vehicles may not be all tat exciting when it comes to performance but at least the Impreza has the looks to go with its safety standard, more than I can say for the Nissan Micra.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Of course. The micra looks like... hideous lol. The Impreza hits the mark of good looking, practicality, and versatility. Add the intense safety standard and you have an ideal family vehicle. What more could you ask for

·
Registered
229 Posts
to be fair they have improved on the Micra, still nothing I would buy but as a compact it does its job well enough. The only thing it was lacking was design and now that has been taken care of.

But back to the impreza, they have to take this family friendly route to get money coming in before getting into performance. Cash flow has to be generated some how.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts