5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any fellow Californians going to subiefest on the 15th of october in Arcadia?

i think itd be cool to see a few impreza5 enthusiasts there!:grin2:

·
Registered
84 Posts
any fellow Californians going to subiefest on the 15th of october in Arcadia?

i think itd be cool to see a few impreza5 enthusiasts there!
Hrmmmmm possible!
Ah I love to go. Subifest is the biggest event. Being new to Subaru this should be my chance to meet & check out cool rides. Heard there is lots of cool people from the Subaru community. I went last August 2017 @ Cerritos College, California. Awesome venue with DJ's, some import models, Nas energy drink giveaways, T shirts, and taking pics. It was a pretty chill and laidback day and I know Subifest will be 5x bigger. It was the Mitsubishi vs Subaru event. Though that rivalry has gone awhile back. Subaru keeps moving forward!

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sharing some pics from my visit to SubiFest 2017 10/19/2017

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
Locally I am one of the only non-WRX people at car shows but I don't mind. :)

Strange that they have that huge show in Cali. I would think it would be better un Utah or Colorado, more snow and mountains etc.

·
Registered
778 Posts
looks like a great time! i wish we could get some Subaru events in our area, but not many people wanna come to NC...lol.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
looks like a great time! i wish we could get some Subaru events in our area, but not many people wanna come to NC...lol.
We have a local club CNY Subies, very nice people, mostly WRXes. We meet every week during good weather at a local hotdog/ice cream place, it is open to all kinds of cars though so we get a variety. CNY Subies run the meet up though. The central people in the group (I am not one of them) do all kinds of other events and races etc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Next Sunday at Raceway Park Old Bridge NJ.

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Mitsubishi vs Subaru Day - Drag Racing, Car Show, and 2 step competition. Only Mitsubishis and Subarus (and BRZ/FR-S) can compete. Heads up and bracket drag racing classes. Gates open at 8AM. Racing eliminations at 1PM. Car Show registration closes at 12PM (exhibition only after). In conjunction with Street Wars #2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts