5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my SubieLift Oz Kit
2" in front and 2 1/2" in back ~ Recommended for butt sag~
Just trying to get back what i paid for it. Never used, did not even try and install it. Everything is in the package that it was sent to me in

Copied & Pasted from email by SubieLiftOZ
Features:
Camber & caster correction are built in to keep the front wheel alignment in spec & optimise handling

Enhanced steering geometry

The rear multilink spacer kit keeps the rear alignment in spec & keeps the rear wheels centred so you can fit bigger tyres without rubbing. Maintains full suspension droop for more grip offroad

The multilink main spacers are 6061 T6 billet alloy for ultimate strength & toughness and come with custom forged, grade 10.9 main bolts, a serious bit of hardware! Very easy to fit!!! (No awkward upper & lower bolts to reach from behind like others)

Includes a rear swaybar spacer, so no need to disconnect it.

The kit is CAD designed & CNC laser cut 1/4" 6mm steel (not 3/16" 4mm like other manufacturers) for ultimate strength & toughness, and is professionally sandblasted and powdercoated FREE.

Supplied with front, rear & multilink spacers, rear swaybar spacer, brake line bracket extensions, all high tensile bolts & nuts, fitting instructions & stickers.

Welded in a jig for accuracy, guaranteeing perfect fitment every time!

The kit is very tough, 33% thicker & 77% stronger than the opposition and has better handling

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.