5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, (this is my first post btw)
Hope ya'll are doing well!
I recently bought after market wheels for my car and I'm planning to use the tires and TPMS that my car came with and pretty much swapping them to my new aftermarket wheels! my question is will I need to go to the dealership and get it synced up or will the wheel shop be able to just sync the TPMS to my car through their kit?

These are the wheels I got if anyone is wondering: Aodhan AH09 18x8.5 +35mm | AH91885510035BZ+D | Fitment Industries

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Do you plan on putting the previous wheels on at any point? Like in winter for example? There are TPMS sensors that can be programmed to be clones of your OEM ones. That way when you swap them you don't have to get the computer system involved. It can be pricey but if you're swapping them every few seasons the cost averages out but the convenience is in your favor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you plan on putting the previous wheels on at any point? Like in winter for example? There are TPMS sensors that can be programmed to be clones of your OEM ones. That way when you swap them you don't have to get the computer system involved. It can be pricey but if you're swapping them every few seasons the cost averages out but the convenience is in your favor.
Where I live winter isnt that bad! but I will be planning to put some tires on the OEM wheels so thanks for the heads up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts