5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
118 Posts
For this price I would almost just get a Nameless muffler axleback then have an exhaust shop make it dual tip instead of one. HOWEVER I know the syms sound is nice, so I guess it depends on what you want lol makes me kinda wanna do a dual-tip now

· Registered
2018 Impreza Limited
184 Posts
For this price I would almost just get a Nameless muffler axleback then have an exhaust shop make it dual tip instead of one. HOWEVER I know the syms sound is nice, so I guess it depends on what you want lol makes me kinda wanna do a dual-tip now
Nameless is cheap and you get what you pay for. I have the syms quad tip on my hatch back, and it sounds really really good, even by itself. Yes, it's pricey. Nameless is known for having a lot of drone. It's like comparing a Varis Body kit to an ebay off brand body kit. Syms is what you put on high car, and nameless is what you put on low car.

· Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
118 Posts
Nameless is cheap and you get what you pay for. I have the syms quad tip on my hatch back, and it sounds really really good, even by itself. Yes, it's pricey. Nameless is known for having a lot of drone. It's like comparing a Varis Body kit to an ebay off brand body kit. Syms is what you put on high car, and nameless is what you put on low car.
I agree, you get what you pay for. However, for $1500, you could get UEL, Res swap, and a smaller-than-stock muffler for the same price and have a completely custom sound (that’s the direction I’m going in). What’s your IG so I can hear some sound clips or drive bys?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts