·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I've got a few trays made up. PM sent.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey NoSlushbox, I tried sending you a PM about the neat little trays you make, but apparently I can't since I don't have enough posts yet as a new member. Do you have any of the black trays with the little cutouts available?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey NoSlushbox, I tried sending you a PM about the neat little trays you make, but apparently I can't since I don't have enough posts yet as a new member. Do you have any of the black trays with the little cutouts available?
I can print one up. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Glad you like it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice work! but I'm more interested in that little phone holder I spotted in the back cup holder, did you make that yourself as well?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yes, I made the phone holder too. If you want one, send me a PM and we can work out the details. I adjust the basic model for what you're need is.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
I love the fact that we have engineers in our membership that do things like this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
thinking of getting the 1 inch lift. yeah you got me thinking, Also thinking going from the 16th to a 17 inch wheel.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
thinking of getting the 1 inch lift. yeah you got me thinking, Also thinking going from the 16th to a 17 inch wheel.
I'm really happy with my 1.5" lift. No regrets. I like my wheels to, but if I did it over again I would get my 1st choice wheels, Sparco Assetto Gara in gold, and probably go up to 17". I still might do that when I wear out these tires.

·
Registered
2020 Sport 5 door CVT
17 Posts
I ordered the cup holder insert from NoSlushbox4Me, specially sized to fit my 16.9 oz.Diet Cokes, ordered Sunday, received today, it looks, and fits, and works great! Highly recommend anything NoSlushbox4Me can make for our cars!

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
119 Posts
I wonder if any of the other models on the global platform have interchangeable center console parts like from a legacy or forester that could make it a bit more oem / plug and play.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Subaru copied me! 🤣

From online images, The rear vent cover on those cars won't attach to the Impreza center console. Additional center console pieces would be needed, possible the entire center console. Then the ducting would need to be investigated. There is the possibility it could be made to work though, with some ductwork modification.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
119 Posts
Subaru copied me! 🤣

From online images, The rear vent cover on those cars won't attach to the Impreza center console. Additional center console pieces would be needed, possible the entire center console. Then the ducting would need to be investigated. There is the possibility it could be made to work though, with some ductwork modification.
Yeah, from the online images, it looks pretty close, but connections may be different even though the routing and the overall ducting is the same.

I don't believe we would be able to achieve a true separate rear zone like in the Ascents/Forester without extensive modifications purely due to the extra thermostats and hardware.

But it certainly would be nice if we could order up a rear cover with vents and oem ducts and then with only modifications to connect them.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts