5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The handling characteristics are one of the things that drew me in. the seats are firm, but seem to be bolstered in all the right places so they are super supportive. i also cant get over how much interior space there is in this thing. I'm 6'1" and even with my seating position, which is usually almost all the way back, i fit perfectly in the rear seats.

·
Registered
51 Posts
After reading this forum every day, what I really like about my Impreza is that it has been flawless for the year and a half I've owned it. No wandering on the freeway. No head unit issues. No leaks. No unexpected visits to the dealership. Nothing. Just a good experience... and fun.

·
Registered
110 Posts
As a daily work vehicle in a country that has snow and ice, I always bought SUVs. I have to say I never got stuck in the snow with the SUV's I owned, but really they are sucky to drive every day, the handling and high centers of gravity, and excess momentum affecting braking and cornering.

When I got the idea of owning and AWD car, I checked out the Impreza at my dealership and it was like a revelation. I can drive a vehicle that is enjoyable to drive each day and not worry about bad weather, so the best of both worlds. It is great value too, excellent bang for the buck.

Overall - sporty with good handling and braking, comfy, quiet and smooth, AWD, and good fuel economy, at an affordable price.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts