5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Advanced search is back. :)

How To Search The Site

Near the top of the community, you will see a search bar.

Simply enter your search word or phrase and click enter on your keyboard.

How To Access Advanced Search

If you have already entered your search words in the search bar but want to narrow down your results or choose to search only certain forum selections, click on “Advanced Search”.

This will allow you to choose to search titles only, add the member username who posted it or even select a specific forum to search from the scroll menu within search in forums.

If you prefer to go directly to advanced search, you can access it under the 3 vertical dots at the top right-hand corner of the community.

- Cricket

·
Banned
417 Posts
OK. Nice feature. Now, where do I turn the notification for this OFF. It keeps coming back no matter how many times I come here and read "the latest."

Please and thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,797 Posts
I especially like the way y'all behind the scenes are spending time fielding questions and explaining things. The forum is definitely quicker to respond, and photos are loading much faster.
The guys in the background certainly are working to make Imp5 a great forum, spread the word!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I don't want push notifications, and I keep getting this pop-up window that I can't dismiss trying to force me to turn push notifications on. I've gone into the settings and turned off all push notifications. Can this pop-up window get deactivated? It's the opposite of fantastic. It's giving me flashbacks to Microsoft trying to force Windows upgrades on the world.

·
Administrator
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I don't want push notifications, and I keep getting this pop-up window that I can't dismiss trying to force me to turn push notifications on. I've gone into the settings and turned off all push notifications. Can this pop-up window get deactivated? It's the opposite of fantastic. It's giving me flashbacks to Microsoft trying to force Windows upgrades on the world.
Thanks for your feedback. This message should dismiss when you hit "not now" based on a cookie preference. Every time you clear your cookies it will reset the saved options. This is something we're looking to amend so they don't pop up as frequently. If you don't manually clear your cookies, your browser may be clearing them for you, or you may have a corrupted cookie... either way there are lots of potential paths towards resolution. We're currently working on the resolution which will cause you the least amount of work.
In the interim though if they are annoying you. We recommend clearing your cookies once, and then dismissing the message once, and it should set until you or your browser clears those cookies again.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
410 Posts
This notification pops up on every computer I’ve used every time I log on all your forums I’m on. Settings are set that cookies are not deleted once browser is closed.

Highly unlikely there is a corrupt cookie on all my PCs, and everyone else’s pc that’s having the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts