5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say it has been a blast being on here with all (most) of you guys and talking about these lil Imprezas. Ours served us very well and we never had anything to complain about except the Infotainment center in the 20 months we owned it. but she got traded in today. so we are no longer in the Subaru family. we got a good deal on a brand new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, so we let the Impreza go. we were gonna try to sell it outright but they did at least make us somewhat happy with the trade. of course you never get what you really want on trade, but they got real close.

so, I won't be on this forum as much anymore but I will check in from time to time and see what you guys are up to. plus I do still have some stock Sport 18" wheels for sale if anybody wants them. thanks for the laughs, advise and good conversations guys! :wink2:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys! it was a pleasure!

the new ride is actually our daughter's. we promised her a new car if she kept up her grades and got into college with a full or near full scholarship. we found out this week that once she graduates High School in May she will go into college as a Junior with her associates degree (she has been taking summer college courses as well) and be able to get her Master's in 3 years. she is a good kid and a great student. so we spoiled her a lil bit, but thats why we work our butts off right?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Enjoy the new ride, and thanks for taking part on impreza5. Best of luck on everything, but drop by whenever you can.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics of the jeep?
I was actually just thinking of that myself. but to be honest I haven't even taken one pic of it yet. right now it is filthy from all the rain we have been having here and the inside actually has some mud in it from our daughter's mountain bike race yesterday. this weekend I am planning to teach her how to clean her vehicle correctly, so hopefully we can get some good pics of it then.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome Jeep! I hope she enjoys the ride and lets you use it every so often.
haha, thank you! but she don't even like me driving it now and she don't get her license for another 2 months. but, my wife and I both have vehicles we love so this one can be all hers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts