Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IHOP for pancakes

• Movies

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
I'm in Nassau county. 35 miles from the city. I really don't know if there any for the sedans (I really haven't looked), I know there are a few clubs on the Island for the WRX's, mostly east of me, those guys do a lot of modding. Most car meets up I see around me (Local) are Ferrari and Corvette ZR1's.

· Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Nassau county. 35 miles from the city. I really don't know if there any for the sedans (I really haven't looked), I know there are a few clubs on the Island for the WRX's, mostly east of me, those guys do a lot of modding. Most car meets up I see around me (Local) are Ferrari and Corvette ZR1's.
Yeah the Impreza doesn't have the fan base like the WRX and STI.
How's your Impreza treating you? Have you done any mods? My mods are the red Rally Armor mud flaps, GrimSpeed weighted shift knob, 18x8 Sparco Pro Corsa wheels, Save the Manuals vinyl sticker on the back window. It isn't much since I like a clean almost stock look. I will post pictures later.

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Suffolk. An NY meetup would be nice. I'm in the tristate Supra group and they have meetups annually in Holbrook. I'm not sure where an 'in between spot' would be for everyone that would want to participate.
I will have to look into that. It's difficult to set up a meet up when there are bridges with high tolls involved. Which is why I was hoping to find fellow Impreza owners in the Hudson Valley. I do appreciate the interest you guys have shown. As of now I will look into possible meet up locations.

· Registered
10 Posts
There’s not much support for the Imprezas, unfortunately. Hopefully that will change with new models switch to hatchback only and bringing back the RS trim. I’m in Orange County not too far from Westechester. There’s 845subie near me but most of the members have brzs and wrx’s

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There’s not much support for the Imprezas, unfortunately. Hopefully that will change with new models switch to hatchback only and bringing back the RS trim. I’m in Orange County not too far from Westechester. There’s 845subie near me but most of the members have brzs and wrx’s
Yeah and it's crazy when the Impreza and it's jacked up brother the Crosstrek are seen everywhere on the road. I even seen modded out Imprezas out there. Oh well hopefully they find out about this forum soon and get on board. As for you thanks for your interest. We could set up something soon and who knows the other Imprezas might just come out.

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey I'm in the Peekskill Cortlandt manor area of Westchester. I'd love an impreza meet up! It would give me a reason/motivation to wash the car, take updated photos of new mods and meet other impreza owners.
Yeah it would be great and you aren't far off. Do you know of anyone else that has an Impreza? In the mean time we could set up a meet up. I am sure there are more Westchester Impreza owners out on this forum.

· Registered
17 Posts
Yeah it would be great and you aren't far off. Do you know of anyone else that has an Impreza? In the mean time we could set up a meet up. I am sure there are more Westchester Impreza owners out on this forum.
Yeah not far and no, most of my friends drive Hondas. Yeah I'm definitely down, feel free to message me the details. Yeah there have to be a few more out there.

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello Westchester Impreza owners. So far there are 3 people who are interested in having a meet up. I would like to continue to reach out for others that are in Westchester or close by. I know you guys and gals are out there. We need to represent the humble Impreza. CrossTreks are welcome too!

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello there everyone. The meet/drive will take place on January 8th. The meet location will be at the Container Store in White Plains, NY. The address is 145 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY. The meet up time will be 9am and departure for the drive will be 10am sharp. The end location will be at either The Peekskill Coffee House or The Bean Runner. They are both right by eachother so we can check them both out. I hope to see you guys and I promise you will have a great time.

Meet Location: The Container Store 145 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY
Meet Time: 9am
Departure Time: 10am sharp

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you never been on a drive before then now is the time to make that happen! If you have been on a drive before I am say you probably haven't experienced a drive like the drives that I personally take the time to pick out some of the most scenic and amazing roads that Westchester has to offer. Every road you will be breathe taking with amazing sights and turns and twist you wouldn't have encountered by chance. My drives are 95% back roads with limited main roads and I can also incorporate unpaved dirt roads that are well maintained. My drives also include scenic rest stops. So be sure to have your phone or camera to document your experience. I hope to have a great showing of Impreza owners. You guys won't be disappointed.

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello to my fellow Impreza owners. This Meet and Drive is fast approaching. I am looking forward to this meet and drive. Let's start off the new year of 2023 with this amazing event! If you have any questions just ask away on here or by private message.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts