Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hello everyone. I want to thank everyone who came out today. This really meant a lot to me to see you guys out there. We were blessed with amazing weather. It was sunny and clear with cool pleasant temps. It was great to hit those roads again. I am thankful and blessed to be able to organize and share this drive with you guys. I am looking forward to the next meet and drive. The next drive will be sometime in mid March. Stay tuned. 😄

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hello everyone! I am currently planing the next drive for Mid March. The newest version is about 60 miles long. This past drive was about 79 miles long. I am trying to shorten the drive and I think 60 miles is a good start. My original drive was just over 120 miles lol. I am going to do my best to make new routes throughout the year. I hope to enjoy the future drives with the awesome crew that came out last drive. Stay tuned.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hey guys I think it's time for the next meet and drive. I feel that once a month would be good. I am planning for February 19th. I will post the new meet up location. This drive will be on the shorter side yet will still include really scenic roads and rest stops. According to this site I use to lay out the drive it will be about 60 miles long. I feel that's a good amount without going overboard like my like more intense 120+ mile drives. If anyone is interested in the mega drive let me know.
I will post all the info in the next post.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
You guys can post and share on other forms of social media to help spread the word. Just copy and paste the above post that contains all the needed information. Also be sure to state that it's a 5th Generation Impreza event only. Thank you to all who have shown interest and special thanks to the ones who participated in my last meet and drive event.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts