Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hello to all my fellow Subaru Impreza enthusiast!! The upcoming driving Run is just around the corner. I hoping to see more of you guys interested in joining in on this driving run. You won't be disappointed. The meet up location will be the CVS parking lot in Tarrytown NY.

Date: March 19, 2023
350 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Time: 9am
Departure: 10am Sharp

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
541 Posts
Safe trip to those going! I'm much too far from the NE, but hope those who do have a fun time.

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Safe trip to those going! I'm much too far from the NE, but hope those who do have a fun time.
Thanks for your comment and well wishes.
I bet you have amazing roads up your way in NE.
I feel very fortunate to be living in a area that has such nice scenic roads that also very entertaining and trilling to take.
I hope to see more people show up this time around. If not there is always next time and weather will be warming up going forward from here.

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
541 Posts
I'm sorry, I meant NE as the North East where you're at, I'm in the midwest myself. We got some nice country roads here, just less elevation change the further from Kansas City you get, unless you're near the Ozarks. I now remember NE also stands for Nebraska lol.

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I'm sorry, I meant NE as the North East where you're at, I'm in the midwest myself. We got some nice country roads here, just less elevation change the further from Kansas City you get, unless you're near the Ozarks. I now remember NE also stands for Nebraska lol.
Yeah. So what state you in?

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Today was a great day. It was cold in the beginning but warmed up when we got to the overlook. I hope to have more fellow Subaru Impreza enthusiast owners come to the next drive. Going to form a mixture of old and new roads for the next drive. It's a great experience and should be experienced at least once. Here are some photos from today's drive.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tableware Drinkware Liquid Stemware Wine glass

Property World Leaf Wood Brick

Tableware Table Furniture Drinkware Stemware

Furniture Table Building Interior design Chair
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Food Tableware Table Plate Ingredient

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

41 - 50 of 50 Posts