5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts
Had my 12,000 mile tire rotation done, as well as the multi-point inspection at the dealership. Oil change done a few weeks ago. Forgot the bag of door cup protectors on my roof while cleaning out the car and lost it when driving to Walmart.

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts
The weather here in KS has been unusually nice the past few weeks, I've been able to enjoy top down weather a lot longer than usual . Today it's finally has turning cold consistently so yesterday, while it was still in the 70's. I swapped places with the Impreza out. I've got a hard top for the Miata but TBH I don't see the point, if it's cold out I'm driving the Impreza :) It's been under a cover since the beginning of June. After I moved it around, I installed a ProClip phone holder. I have to say while I love the holder in my Miata, the location in my Impreza is less than ideal and I don't know if I will keep it or not. I'll post pics in a separate thread but it's located in the side vent to the left of the stereo. My phone is pretty big (Galaxy S22 Ultra) and it blocks the view of the center info spot.

Later in the month I'll be swapping putting the snow wheel / tire set up on.
While my Impreza is a year round car - the for-fun Miata I have is also seeing the inside of the garage for the next few months, though hopefully I'll find time to affix the STi front lip that I ordered months ago before the snow piles up here.

Sidenote, I actually finally got my Miata registered in KS since I just moved across the state line from Missouri. Don't plan on doing the same for the Subaru yet since I would love to keep the custom plate as long as I can. :)

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts
Finally found time to install my STi front lip. Figure I'll make a writeup as I've found it hard to find the correct instructions or videos going over the install. One for the WRX lip was close enough, but I'd like to see one for our vehicles.

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
404 Posts
Removed my aero cross bars from my vehicle since I wanted to test and see how much drag it contributed as well as my lack of use for it recently. Hoping to store it and pull it back out in the spring.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts