5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

201 - 220 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum, but I wanted to share what I recently did with my exhaust set up. First off, I didn't want to straight pipe it and based on the lack of options available for the 2017 Impreza, I figured I'd have to go with a custom job. I wanted more of a symmetrical look for the exhaust, so we built a dual muffler setup. It's not too loud by any means. It adds a deeper rumble with very minimal interior sound. I freaking love it!

I've attached pictures of the setup

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
New to the forum, but I wanted to share what I recently did with my exhaust set up. First off, I didn't want to straight pipe it and based on the lack of options available for the 2017 Impreza, I figured I'd have to go with a custom job. I wanted more of a symmetrical look for the exhaust, so we built a dual muffler setup. It's not too loud by any means. It adds a deeper rumble with very minimal interior sound. I freaking love it!

It looks good from the rear. The last connection before the mufflers looks a little sketchy. I like the idea, but I think it would have been money well spent to have the pipes professionally bent. Like I said, LOOKS GOOD and I'm sure it'll function, but not optimal.

·
Registered
134 Posts

that looks absolutely sick!!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Installed LEDs under the dash from a cheap source. $100+ vs ~$10. I'm pretty content. Used easy-off velcro for mounting the LEDs. I routed the wire through the gap where the hinge was for the center console holder in 2.jpg. Until I find a more permanent solution, this will have to do. It changes colors across the RGB spectrum and has a nice green/blue fade and a rainbow fade.

I'll post my drill-free license plate solution in a little bit.

Attachments

201 - 220 of 358 Posts