5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

341 - 360 of 402 Posts

·
Banned
417 Posts
It looks great doesn't it. :) I always take a pic after doing that... because I know it's a fleeting thing and having a pic proves it was perfect for that moment. I have several to remind me.

What I also notice, is that I haven't yet seen a picture of one of our Imprezas that I didn't like... it's great looking from every angle and in every color and trim. That's not normal. Virtually every other car I've owned had a "good side" that I factored into every picture. Not so with these, they all look great from any perspective. Subaru hit this car out of the park IMO.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Oil-undercoting last week. Tires rotated, PSI checked and adjusted for upcoming cold winter.
I plan on coating all the door-seals with rubber protectant soon. (keep doors from freezing shut)

·
Registered
323 Posts
What product did you use?
don't laugh now....

It's awesome for all plastic. Did my door gaskets, Door sill vinyl, Door plastic,(takes out the scuffs) front a rear door skin, hatch back trunk lid plastic (inside), all door gaskets, center of steering wheel, A pillars, all black plastic outside, grill, bumper splash guards, tires and black trim under side mirrors . It's a true (black to black product).

Stuff lasts, produces great water beading protection. It's my new favorite go too.

I try to shop the best deal on Ebay.

Here's a pic of the trim/tires using the product.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Today it snowed in Michigan. Roughly 3-5 inches. I have come to the conclusion that I hate my 2017's 18-inch wheels with the low-profile tires. Did not handle the sleet and snow as nicely as my older GD with 17's. Something new might be ordered in the form of four...

·
Registered
46 Posts
So it wasn’t what I did but what the weather did. My Subie’s first snow and she handled it like a champ. We usually don’t see a lot of snow so I didn’t expect to get to slide her around this early.
9FF90552-38C7-427A-A0E5-39FE12CA7033.jpeg

·
Banned
417 Posts
Drilled a bunch of holes. Sealed some of them shut.

Anticipation is holding court with prosecution and defense... Self righteous what-the-hell-have-you-done and beligerant I-know-my-rights. Both are stewing in silence waiting for the jury to enter.

I can only watch now. It's done. One verdict and I've lost... justly stigmatized.

But the other conclusion is what got me here in the first place, accessory before, during, and after the fact, a winning accomplice to defacing politically correct standards in pursuit of individual freedom.

Seconds march single file across the room...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Share what you did today with the 2017+ Subaru Impreza community!

Example: Had the under carriage cleaned and got anti rust oil sprayed for protection. Yes, it's winter here :(

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Example: Took the family out for a nice drive.

Anything goes!
added a.drop.in.K&N filter

341 - 360 of 402 Posts