5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

361 - 380 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Today I put in some Beamtech LED lights, regular and high beam.
Couple weeks ago I put new brakes on.
A week before that I put on some sweet rims from a BRZ.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Put on some 205/60-16 Pirelli P7 tires. Slightly larger diameter gives a little more ground clearance and corrects the built-in speedometer error. This model of tire is recommended for having very little road noise, so I'm looking forward to that.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. auto, limited
38 Posts
Yesterday, but welded together my own muffler delete (based on nameless), and it only cost about $50 and a few hours of my time.

Even with the cvt, it sounds great. No louder than stock at idle or when off the throttle. On take offs and accelerating, she really shines.

·
Registered
2020 Manual 4-door Base
72 Posts
Got the paint protection film and rust and corrosion modules installed at the dealership.. this is the first time after my first day seeing it at the dealership that I look at it and find not one water spot or swirl mark.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered emblem overlays for my 2018 Sport Hatchback and they went on like a charm!

I was having serious trouble finding emblems/overlays for the hatchback model. I know subispeed offers overlays for the 4D, but I wanted to be sure the fitment would be exact. I found an Etsy seller that makes them custom, so I sent him my dimensions and they arrived in my mailbox the next day. They offer just about any color you could want, as well as carbon fiber (both gloss and matte) for the background.

Here's the Etsy page for front/rear emblems: Impreza 2017 2018 2019 Emblem Overlay Decal Set | Front and Rear

They also do overlays for the steering wheel emblem, which I got too. Next will most likely be hubcap emblem overlays so everything matches.

Pictured below are the final products. I ordered Gloss Black Carbon for the background and Gloss White for the foreground.

IMG_7669.jpg IMG_7672.jpg IMG_7668.jpg IMG_7667.jpg IMG_7673.jpg IMG_7677.jpg

PS-
I was going to start a new thread with the link and pics for those who are having trouble finding custom emblems. I'm relatively new to this community (just got my Impreza a couple months ago) and wanted to hear your opinions on whether this warrants a new thread or not. I don't want to annoy anybody, I just haven't found a thread that addresses this specific seller and I want to spread the word!

·
Registered
2020 Impreza Sport 5Dr
14 Posts
Picking up my 2017 Impreza Sport 5 door tomorrow!!!

I want to install Cold air intake and Borla exhaust almost immediately.

2017 aftermarket websites have not updated for the 2017 model as of yet..

Does anyone know if the following 2016 Impreza parts will fit the 2017 Impreza???

Exhaust:
Impreza 2013-2016/ XV Crosstrek 2013-2017 Axle-Back Exhaust S-Type part # 11843

Intake:
https://www.aemintakes.com/air_intake/2016/subaru/impreza/2.0l?gclid=CK6_66nD-dECFQ90fgodMlYNJw
I can’t speak for the Intake, but the Borla exhaust I’m not sure would fit, they have another part; #11944 that does fit the 5th gen Impreza hatch.

·
Registered
2020 Manual 4-door Base
72 Posts
Finally installed the duckbill spoiler from the dealership. Turned out quite nice. I was really preferring to try to get the factory spoiler but it seemed a hassle, and this part was ready at the deaership.

I was worried it would be small, like those pathetic tiny lip spoilers I see on the previous impreza gen. But I'm pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
473 Posts
Looks good, not cartoonishly large, just right. I like it. Even small spoilers will do their job, they're just there to break up we air going over the trunk that usually creates a vacuum.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Today i installed crawford power blocks. Technically for 2018 crosstrek but install went easy. My car definitely sounds cooler now. Way less drone from my exhaust. I feel minor improvement in throttle response. I would like to see how it feels with a tune.

361 - 380 of 402 Posts