5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Today i installed crawford power blocks. Technically for 2018 crosstrek but install went easy. My car definitely sounds cooler now. Way less drone from my exhaust. I feel minor improvement in throttle response. I would like to see how it feels with a tune. View attachment 23417 View attachment 23418 View attachment 23419
Those are interesting. If adding a little extra intake length with the block really does what Crawford claims, it makes me wonder why Subaru didn't do a little extra intake tuning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered emblem overlays for my 2018 Sport Hatchback and they went on like a charm!

I was having serious trouble finding emblems/overlays for the hatchback model. I know subispeed offers overlays for the 4D, but I wanted to be sure the fitment would be exact. I found an Etsy seller that makes them custom, so I sent him my dimensions and they arrived in my mailbox the next day. They offer just about any color you could want, as well as carbon fiber (both gloss and matte) for the background.

Here's the Etsy page for front/rear emblems: Impreza 2017 2018 2019 Emblem Overlay Decal Set | Front and Rear

They also do overlays for the steering wheel emblem, which I got too. Next will most likely be hubcap emblem overlays so everything matches.

Pictured below are the final products. I ordered Gloss Black Carbon for the background and Gloss White for the foreground.

View attachment 23246 View attachment 23248 View attachment 23245 View attachment 23247 View attachment 23249 View attachment 23250

PS-
I was going to start a new thread with the link and pics for those who are having trouble finding custom emblems. I'm relatively new to this community (just got my Impreza a couple months ago) and wanted to hear your opinions on whether this warrants a new thread or not. I don't want to annoy anybody, I just haven't found a thread that addresses this specific seller and I want to spread the word!
I know this is an old post, but about how much did these cost?

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
494 Posts
Got my car out today for the first time in a while, I checked and the last time got gas was 2/26 apparently. It's been sitting under a cover on a battery tender. I drive my other car when the weather turns nice here in KS. Plus I was giving my kid more seat time teaching him how to drive a stick. I'd rather that not be on my Impreza :) It's been very hot and humid here the past few days so I'm swapping cars for a while plus I miss driving it :)

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,991 Posts
Gave my girl a nice wash today. :)

Such a good looking car when it is clean, really nice lines.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Those do look really nice. Were they a different color before?

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
115 Posts
Installed these foam insulators on all doors. I bought them on Aliexpress for $11

381 - 400 of 406 Posts