5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

401 - 420 of 425 Posts

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
571 Posts
I got a few GoPro a little while ago, never messed with them before. I got a few vids today of what it sounds like inside and outside the car with the Nameless Exhaust with the 5" muffler.

Inside, some downshifting popping at 1:18 :

Outside, here I should have used the waterproof full case I think instead of the skeletal one, there is a fair amount of wind noise in places

Install album for reference:

Nameless Performance Axle Back w/ 5" Muffler - 2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 door hatch - Manual

·
Registered
'19 Impreza 5dr Sport
5 Posts
Tinted my tail lights and added some red vinyl pin stripes.

Yes I finished the other side but wanted to share the side by side comparison. There is also a 1/4” red vinyl pin stripe on the bumper as well.

Simple and quick but in opinion, should be stock on sport models.

Not too shabby.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
129 Posts
Painted a sharkfin antenna yesterday and installed today. SSD roof rails from a few weeks ago!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Installed the SSD engine cover and cold air tube. Picked both up from their "bargain bin" and saved $75 off retail and $10 on shipping. Also realized I need to clean up my engine bay.
Before.

After.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yikes! Clean that engine Pete!
Haha I thought the same thing. My girlfriends 07 camry is cleaner than that (and has a strut bar).

Also are those old strut tower caps? Look underneath, is there rust? Mine had a bunch.

·
Registered
2020 Manual 4-door Base
83 Posts
Finally got the windows tinted. I've overlooked it for a while, and its surprising how much of a difference it makes. The vehicle looks much more "whole", if that makes sense. Also got a new shift knob.

Here's a before and after pic of the tint:

Shift knob

401 - 420 of 425 Posts