461 - 480 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
The Corgi is awesome!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Am going to do that for sure. Can you take a closer pic of what you had to cut just trying to get a idea?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I did my good deed and helped clean some debris off the road.

Attachments

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
752 Posts
Poop! Well at least it's in the center and not close to the sidewall so it's repairable. Myself I carry a plug kit and compressor so I could at least get going again.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like I quadruple inserted the pic. Tire place says it's only in the tread. Just pulled it out and no patch.

·
ModFather
752 Posts
Good deal, you lucked out, well sort of I guess. Fixed the pics for you.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
34 Posts
Ordered a rear seat cover. Have three dogs. German Shepherd, Husky and Spitz.
Actually cheaper from the dealer than on Amazon. I found my can of black caliper paint. Going to hit the muffler and tip later.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Changed the oil -- With oil-drain-valve the process was dripless with no tools required. (even the oil-filter was removable by hand.)
The messiest part of the entire job was pouring the drain-tub into container for recycling. The filter and oily paper-towels goes into ziploc baggie for recycling.

·
ModFather
752 Posts
Ordered a rear seat cover. Have three dogs. German Shepherd, Husky and Spitz.
Actually cheaper from the dealer than on Amazon.
I've been using this one a lot lately. We just got a new dog and we've been driving then around a lot. Fits our outback and my impreza well. I also got one for my son and he's used it in a number of cars.
Amazon.com : [Upgraded Version] Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat, 100% Waterproof with Mesh Window, Scratch Proof Nonslip Dog Car Hammock, Car Seat Covers for Dogs, Dog Backseat Cover for Cars Trucks SU : Pet Supplies

·
ModFather
752 Posts
It came with a few extras that are nice, the collapsible water bowl is handy. It's small but does in a pinch. Also, the little harness leashes that hook into the seatbelt latch are nice. I didn't need it till we just got Lily. She's 11M old and will hop all over the place. I had to find where I put them but the leash works well keeping her from hopping over the barrier. Her harness has an attachment point at the front of her chest.

Reactions: chowser51

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
34 Posts
Daughters car or Dads car?:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO: (y)
It's her car, I swear! The title's in her name! But I like tinkering. She's happy with everything (she was driving an '07 Chevy HHR LT with 103k miles and bad wheel bearings among other things). I'm just making it liveable for me when I drive it on occasions and we're planning a trip to NC to visit my oldest and his kids and the Impreza is our vacation car. (I drive a bmw convertible and her mom drives a camaro convertible so those aren't long trip cars for four people).

I think I'm going to upgrade the speakers too...
:p

461 - 480 of 508 Posts