2019 Impreza 5 dr. auto, limited
61 Posts
Reactions: peaty

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
62 Posts
Guess what time it is?

we did the oil change too. Had the Mobil 1 from my daughter-in-law’s car that I never got around to changing her oil before she went back to base.

So easy

quick wash and my daughter’s back on the road. Ran out of daylight. I did the snow tire swap on her mom’s car first. I will do my snow tires tomorrow.

MSW wheels with General Altimax snow tires.

my daughter learned how to use an impact wrench today. She was a little upset when I taught her how to change a tire and she had to do the lugs manually. She wants an impact wrench to keep in the car. 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
839 Posts
Guess what time it is?

we did the oil change too. Had the Mobil 1 from my daughter-in-law’s car that I never got around to changing her oil before she went back to base.

quick wash and my daughter’s back on the road. Ran out of daylight. I did the snow tire swap on her mom’s car first. I will do my snow tires tomorrow.

MSW wheels with General Altimax snow tires.

my daughter learned how to use an impact wrench today. She was a little upset when I taught her how to change a tire and she had to do the lugs manually. She wants an impact wrench to keep in the car. 🤦🏻‍♂️
My favorite snow tires :) My son will be home from college this month and I'll switch his over to those too :)

I have a portable impact tool I use all the time but you know the battery will die slowly. So keeping that in the car isn't practical.

However this is :) >Click Me< I mean the holidays are coming up and all :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow! $60, that's not bad. I might get one.
I used to have Nokian Hakkapeliittas way back in the day and they were awesome! But the Generals were on sale with a $110 rebate, so that's what I went with on her car. I skipped the TPMS. She knows what a flat tire feels like and will check daily to make sure nothing is low.
No errors on the dash. It just shows no tire pressure readings.

Her mom and I are running Yokohama IceGuards since those were on sale a few years ago when we got our snow tires.

—-
spoke too soon. Car now yells at us about the tpms 😂

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
839 Posts
Yes I was going to say it takes longer than I thought for it to register anything. I had an issue with one of my snows it was leaking at the bead. I checked it was low but I had to drive a few miles before it even started to notice

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
164 Posts
Changed my oil today and rotated the tires. Tires still have 7/32nds of tread left on them, but I may replace them this winter when they don't perform that great on the snow haha.

Was going to wash the car today as well, but we have a chance of snow in the forecast this week so I'll probably just wait until after the snow melts.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had my local dealer source, paint and install an STI spoiler (part number E7210FL101). It's a relatively expensive part to start with, and painting added $100 to the cost; but it's subtle in body color, which was my objective:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've had three sets of General tires now. I really think they work well and are typically a good deal too.
Ended up with some pirelli p7 cinturato all season. They didn’t have the generals in stock even though we scheduled the appointment and requested them two weeks ahead of time. The p7s were about $200 more for the set. So they threw in a free alignment and gave us a car for the day.

They seem quieter. We shall see how the do in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just got home from work and can’t park in the garage. Daughter found my old cans of dip. She wanted to touch up the curb rashed hubcaps. Told her once she learned how not to curb the wheels I was going to get her some 17” wheels and tires.

at least she’s into her car

22A135AD-BC43-4200-A5A7-9EE87C7D824A.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 Sport hatchback manual - Baltimore, MD
23 Posts
A special washer from Lowe's to help a more finished look to the shifter with Viper knob. Not satisfied yet.

521 - 536 of 536 Posts