5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

561 - 580 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I replaced the OEM incandescent vanity light bulbs in my 2019 Impreza Sport with 16 lumen/6000 Kelvin LEDs. They're borderline too bright, but in my opinion they're an improvement over the dim, yellow originals.

Diode Dynamics lists them as replacements for the 2019 & 2020 Crosstrek, but not for the Impreza, which certainly uses the same 28mm OEM bulb. Diode Dynamic wouldn't confirm fitment because they hadn't tested them in an Impreza, but they didn't discourage me from using them either. No obvious problems to report.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Switched out most of my incandescent bulbs, except turn signals and hi-beams, with Diode Dynamics LED replacements and added their SS3 Sport amber fog lights too. I’m in love with the white/selective yellow mix of the new headlight diodes and fog lights that I almost want to get a set of ditch lights.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota 86, 2020 Impreza
35 Posts
Just before the first proper snow fall of the year hit.
Been enjoying the dry roads with my 86. Makes data logging and tuning much easier 😆

·
Registered
CM Grey 2017 Sport Hatch CVT
52 Posts
I had my local dealer source, paint and install an STI spoiler (part number E7210FL101). It's a relatively expensive part to start with, and painting added $100 to the cost; but it's subtle in body color, which was my objective:

this looks so good 🤤 kinda wanna do this for mine but that would be $500 i think painted

·
Registered
CM Grey 2017 Sport Hatch CVT
52 Posts
It took longer to unbox it then it did to install. It was $60.38 with tax from my dealership with the 8 push clips.

It fits in the sedan if you put the rear seats down. Rear headrests were removed so I could measure the rear window for tint. Don't worry, they'll be reinstalled.

I also started the peaty reflector tape stuff. :)
And the Subaru brand dog cover. I couldn’t cancel the order since it shipped already

so what does the insulator do? and can you dm me the part number? 😀

·
Registered
72 Posts
this looks so good 🤤 kinda wanna do this for mine but that would be $500 i think painted
Thanks...

Spoiler, paint, installation and tax cost $556, about $25 less than quoted. You do pay the STI tax for the part, the rest was more than reasonable

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
16 Posts
Installed the new Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 (studless) and the 17' Drag DR-19
Got a 22'LED Light Bar on the way im hoping to install in the lower grill as well as some Weathertech Floor Mats for Winter to keep the OEM ones clean, also got the OEM Rain guards coming in this week. Ordering Variant Aero Front Splitter, Side Skirt extensions, and Rear Diffuser this week. Shes about to look BAD!

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
174 Posts
Installed the new Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 (studless) and the 17' Drag DR-19
Got a 22'LED Light Bar on the way im hoping to install in the lower grill as well as some Weathertech Floor Mats for Winter to keep the OEM ones clean, also got the OEM Rain guards coming in this week. Ordering Variant Aero Front Splitter, Side Skirt extensions, and Rear Diffuser this week. Shes about to look BAD!
Your pictures reminded me of Georgetown Lake...until I realized you're up in Breck. I know I'd love true winter tires but we just don't have enough snow days down here at the low elevation of 5,000' haha. Subi looks good!

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
16 Posts
Installed a 480W 22' LED light bar. If you're interested in how I did the install there's a post called "lower grille removal" you can search to read about it. Pretty stoked
This thing is BRIGHT!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been researching all weather tires for the Impreza when it’s time. For mine I like having black wheels for winter and silver for summer.

The offets are a little different too since I run wider timers in the summer.

But I might just end up switching all ours over to run flats and call it a day. :ROFLMAO:
Have std size Firestone m+a all season 205 50 17 on now

See that Firestone and Nokian have all weather 3 mountain peak tires in this size ; my 2018 is new to me so don’t know how the all season will work in snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
213 Posts
Just put in a SSD Cold Air Intake.

Recently, got the fiber plastic pieces for the rear for $15 on aliexpress.

And put in a NOCO Genius2D onboard charger (it has a 120v socket plug tucked under the plastic).

561 - 580 of 600 Posts