5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

621 - 640 of 640 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
136 Posts
Swapped my daughter’s all seasons back on and she did the oil change.
Does the tpms reset themselves or do I need to take them somewhere? I can’t find anything in the menus. The winters didn’t have sensors.

daughter just said the tpms reset finally

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here's the Blackstone report on the Mobil 1. I'll check the maintenance threads on oil brands soon. I should probably stick to one brand but I usually buy what's on sale but I buy oil from FCP Euro for my BMW and it's almost free so I will probably buy oil for her car from there too. They have some type of weird exchange program. People don't use it for oil mostly because they don't know you can ship it back USPS flat rate box.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,174 Posts
Swapped my daughter’s all seasons back on and she did the oil change.
Does the tpms reset themselves or do I need to take them somewhere? I can’t find anything in the menus. The winters didn’t have sensors.

daughter just said the tpms reset finally
I believe they will see the sensors again but it may take driving 20 miles or so.

I'm getting my kids Forester soon to swap the tires over to the summer ones. Since it's got 220K miles on it I'm also going to have the timing belt done and I'll change the oil and all the filters. He's driving it very far over the summer to a few internships. I hope it makes the trip uneventfully.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Warm enough to apply the badge of ownership. She only wanted the pets one.

I took it for a 80 mile trip today. I so love the active cruise control. Wish my car had it.

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
34 Posts
Installed the Variant Aero Front Splitter today. Got the 2piece version since the one piece was damaged in shipping. Getting the Side Skirt extensions and Diffuser Installed later this week 🤙

·
Registered
17 Posts
Neighbor has wrx. Black. I have regular wagon , red.

Anyone know what then middle lights are above the fogs?

2018 Impreza wagon limited

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
287 Posts
Neighbor has wrx. Black. I have regular wagon , red.

Anyone know what then middle lights are above the fogs?

2018 Impreza wagon limited
Ask him, he's your neighbor lmao

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
34 Posts
Wrapped the fuel cover and roof rails in A Matte Black 3M vinyl. Caught a few little nicks on the roof rails when I reinstalled the basket. AND I finally got my Nameless Quad Tip w/ 5in Mufflers so that got installed as well as the rear diffuser from Variant Aero. Really starting to come together now. Next I'll be wrapping the side mirrors and a few other small body pieces and already saving up for some Rallisport Headers!

·
Premium Member
2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i base
8 Posts

put the metal sport accelerator pedal and brake cover on a my base model. Thank you 20 bucks on fb marketplace for oem parts

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
287 Posts
View attachment 25649
put the metal sport accelerator pedal and brake cover on a my base model. Thank you 20 bucks on fb marketplace for oem parts
What's the part number for that? I bought the cheap chinese pedals that I see others buying on ebay and they wouldn't fit right.

·
Premium Member
2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i base
8 Posts
What's the part number for that? I bought the cheap chinese pedals that I see others buying on ebay and they wouldn't fit right.
36010FL030 is the throttle control sensor and 36023KE000 is the brake cover. Those were what I had and they were off an old wrx I believe

621 - 640 of 640 Posts