2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
50 Posts
Damn. That sucks :(
What was the quote to repair may I ask?

·
Registered
2022 Impreza CVT Sedan
18 Posts
It's Saturday so of course vacuumed and wiped down the interior and washed and dried the exterior. Then, because it's Florida, it poured rain all over the car for 20 minutes as soon as I was done.😄🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
38 Posts
My Enkei TS-10s came in. I mounted them in my driveway and went for a test drive. Went to the Subaru dealership to get the sensors programed. They said they are working fine. I also told them they were new sensors. I left and about 20 mins later on the highway the TPMS came on. I went back and they said we have to program them, so another hour later I was up and running. I have no idea why they did not program them the first time. I went with 18x8 +40 TS-10s with Vredestein Quatrac Pros. Instantly felt better braking, noise reduction on highway. I did not weigh them but on paper each wheel should be 10lbs less.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
358 Posts
Got front LEDs installed and wired. Very bright. Going to run wire loom and wiring upgrades later.

Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Grille Fpv f6

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
81 Posts
View attachment 26306
wheels and tint complete. Now that aftermarket wheels are in it seems so high. Lowering in future perhaps?
Every time I think of lowering my car I scrape on something. Last time it happened was coming out of a shopping mall lot onto a road. Before that was loading it onto the back of a uhaul trailer. Scraped in the middle and carved a couple chunks out of the undercover and took a couple pop clips with it. Also, My low profile floor jack scrapes the engine undercover every time.

·
Registered
'21 Sport Hatch CVT Ocean Blue Pearl
84 Posts
Every time I think of lowering my car I scrape on something. Last time it happened was coming out of a shopping mall lot onto a road. Before that was loading it onto the back of a uhaul trailer. Scraped in the middle and carved a couple chunks out of the undercover and took a couple pop clips with it. Also, My low profile floor jack scrapes the engine undercover every time.
Same thing here, expect with all the rain we've had this year in my area, it was a couple of flash flood road puddles. Nothing that caused damage or flooded the engine (thankfully because one was close) but even coming off an older gen Legacy, an amount of water that previously I would have travel through better, this car was DRAGGING through even the lesser versions of some extra road water.

Any lower and I think even a slight accumulation in a less than perfect road would make this car much harder to manage in anything but perfect weather. And New England is not known for that.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
224 Posts
No pics because I was too lazy, but I installed an 8" muffler Nameless axleback on my 2019 this weekend and gave her a quick wash. Hardest part of the install was removing the exhaust gasket/donut thingy.

I did the install with the help of my ramps under the rear wheels. Wasn't planning on it, but figured it would help give me a little more room since I'm 6'7".

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
81 Posts
No pics because I was too lazy, but I installed an 8" muffler Nameless axleback on my 2019 this weekend and gave her a quick wash. Hardest part of the install was removing the exhaust gasket/donut thingy.

I did the install with the help of my ramps under the rear wheels. Wasn't planning on it, but figured it would help give me a little more room since I'm 6'7".
How's it sound? Your axleback is somewhere between Nameless 5" and their Executive.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
224 Posts
How's it sound? Your axleback is somewhere between Nameless 5" and their Executive.
So far I like the sound. A little bit of Subi rumble but nothing obnoxious. Of course, I've only driven about 5 miles on it so far lol. The real test will be my daily work commute, I drive about 70 miles daily round trip at mostly highway speeds. Interested to see how much drone there is at 2200 rpm.

I think Nameless was offering the 8" option occasionally to those who wanted something quieter than the 5", but it wasn't regularly listed on their website. The Executive (10" I think?) is likely the permanent option for that. I bought it used from a member on this site.

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
81 Posts
So far I like the sound. A little bit of Subi rumble but nothing obnoxious. Of course, I've only driven about 5 miles on it so far lol. The real test will be my daily work commute, I drive about 70 miles daily round trip at mostly highway speeds. Interested to see how much drone there is at 2200 rpm.

I think Nameless was offering the 8" option occasionally to those who wanted something quieter than the 5", but it wasn't regularly listed on their website. The Executive (10" I think?) is likely the permanent option for that. I bought it used from a member on this site.
Cool! I should be receiving my 5" relatively soon and bought a resonated mid pipe from a member too. Hopefully not too obnoxious lol. Still hopeful it fits with my hitch too.

·
Registered
'21 Sport Hatch CVT Ocean Blue Pearl
84 Posts
Added a Sprint Booster V3 to the car yesterday. Haven't had a great open line trip yet but driving around, it definitely makes spirited driving much easier. That zone where it feels like the throttle is delaying its opening like it's asking you through slowness "Are you really sure you want to give that that much gas? I'm going to open only eventually even though you just floored it." is much smaller on the sport setting.

Looking forward to a few more day of driving with some more time to see how it runs when there's more road to play on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Added a Sprint Booster V3 to the car yesterday. Haven't had a great open line trip yet but driving around, it definitely makes spirited driving much easier. That zone where it feels like the throttle is delaying its opening like it's asking you through slowness "Are you really sure you want to give that that much gas? I'm going to open only eventually even though you just floored it." is much smaller on the sport setting.

Looking forward to a few more day of driving with some more time to see how it runs when there's more road to play on.
A must have for CVT IMO. Good Buy!

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
81 Posts
Installed Nameless Resonated midpipe, 5” axle back, and strut tower.

721 - 740 of 740 Posts