5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1044 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
They look good mate, I was thinking of getting some for my own car due to the scratches I've noticed appearing already.
I have a set I can sell you. I bought them a while back, but didn't like how they looked, so I never installed them. I'll do $40 shipped. PM your email address if interested and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.
Leg Guitar accessory Wood Musical instrument Font
Black Wood Font Material property Paper product

·
Registered
2020 Sport Hatch 5MT
40 Posts
Well I did a nice Ceramic Coating today on her paint she is looking good... Good Ol' Sasha Grey!

Tires and Rims I did not touch yet.. But they do look good wrapped in 235/40/18's

Used Carbon Force by Chemical Guys.

View attachment 28323
View attachment 28322
View attachment 28321
View attachment 28317
View attachment 28320
View attachment 28319 View attachment 28318
View attachment 28316
Lmao, good ole Sasha Grey. That's great. 😁
Also, man those STI wheels look perfect. What's the width on those?
Love what you've done with the car.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lmao, good ole Sasha Grey. That's great. 😁
Also, man those STI wheels look perfect. What's the width on those?
Love what you've done with the car.
They are the STi OEM for Impreza I know I posted the width somewhere on here but tbh I could prolly fit a 240 on there I checked everything and it's not even rubbing or bulging. I might have to test next tire upgrade. I paid around $235 a tire. They are the Continental ExtremeContact SportPlus+ and I love these tires I can take some turns I could not even try before on my OEM tires they would scream these are hard to even get to scream they just stick damn good.

I try to keep my car very simple and not to eye catching or flashy. I still need my BC coilovers, but I have to shave my driveway abit before I even think about that.

The coating I did myself and took around 3 hours with washing etc. and prepping not bad at all and it's a huge difference in person. It's about $140 for a small bottle off their website worth it and last for 5 years. I'll by it again in 4 years if I still have the car.

·
Registered
2017 Red Impreza Sport
143 Posts
I hid the wires for my dashcam and installed Comma 3 with a new impreza branch. Car drives like a dream on the freeway. It ain't autopilot, but it drives very well when everyone behaves.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
311 Posts
I checked the oil on my Impreza today. I also started painting my replacement Legacy GT wheels so I can finally get some new tires. Tough finding time to work on stuff lately.
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Automotive design Tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got a flat last week and they said I need to replace 2 out of 4 tires that had about 5,000 miles left. Figured I might as well replace all 4. Wasn't sure they would fit but they barely rub at full lock. Speed bumps are another issue so I ordered a 1in lift from ADF. Hopefully that takes care of that. Overall I love how fit they look and I got about an 1.2in lift from the tires alone over the stock set. Scraping the nose is no longer an issue that it was on the stock tires. edit: these are falken wildpeak at trail 205/70r16
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2018 Impreza Sport CVT
83 Posts
Got a flat last week and they said I need to replace 2 out of 4 tires that had about 5,000 miles left. Figured I might as well replace all 4. Wasn't sure they would fit but they barely rub at full lock. Speed bumps are another issue so I ordered a 1in lift from ADF. Hopefully that takes care of that. Overall I love how fit they look and I got about an 1.2in lift from the tires alone over the stock set. Scraping the nose is no longer an issue that it was on the stock tires.
it is absolutely never a good idea to only replace two tires or even one or three on an all-wheel-drive especially a Subaru. A difference between 2/32 in tread depth can cause serious issues with the front diff the rear diff and the transmission. It can seriously injure your car severely.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
711 Posts
Got a flat last week and they said I need to replace 2 out of 4 tires that had about 5,000 miles left. Figured I might as well replace all 4. Wasn't sure they would fit but they barely rub at full lock. Speed bumps are another issue so I ordered a 1in lift from ADF. Hopefully that takes care of that. Overall I love how fit they look and I got about an 1.2in lift from the tires alone over the stock set. Scraping the nose is no longer an issue that it was on the stock tires.
View attachment 28396
those tires look really good, I want some cool looking ones like that but then my spare won't cut it.

·
Registered
2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
246 Posts
Today, we did my brakes and rotors on all 4 tires. It was my first time, and my good friend was teaching me how. He is very experienced with car maintenance.

Went with R1 Concepts OEM style rotors, and Ceramic pads. Got a nice discount from a sale too!

He did the fronts while I watched, and I did the rear under his supervision :D

Brakes really good now! Also changed the pad hardware, the clips, and put fresh grease in the places needed. As an added bonus, the light squealing at light pedal pressures that I've gotten for about 2 years now is gone!

Out with the old:
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Plant

And in with the new:
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs

And yes... we removed the bungee cord :D

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Did you feel any difference at all from the SSD or was it mainly for looks?
that's just a bent piece of metal that attaches with 2 bolts, meant to protect the alternator from rocks hitting it.

981 - 1000 of 1044 Posts