5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1105 Posts

·
Registered
2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
259 Posts
Received my Nokya Hyper Yellow Halogen DRL/Hi Beam bulbs as recommended by another member.
Damn, been considering this.
Might look at picking some up but probably after the headlight recall is done - don't want my bulbs disappearing. Going to remove my beamtechs low beams before I go.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Emblem swap.

Front was not too bad..
But I couldn't for the life of me get any of my non marring pry tools to get that rear emblem to lift a smidgen! Floss and fishing line won't work the way it is centered in an imprinted stamped oval in the hatch.

It's buried in there. Yes I used heat gun, lots of heat gun. Ain't my first rodeo.

Front end looks nice though 👌
Vehicle Tire Grille Car Vehicle registration plate

Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Edit: kept working at it and finally got an old credit card to slip in. Easy peezy after that with a ton of heat. Rear end done!

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Then added the LP delete plate I ordered a month ago. It had just arrived. I layered 4 layers of the yellow tint I had used on the OEM fog lights behind the plate and sandwiched it between the plastic bumper and delete plate.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

This baby is pretty much satisfactory for my wants now. Just need to figure out if I want the blue LED glow lights on the interior or the exterior undercarriage. I'm leaning interior, tied into the fuse panel for the courtesy lights.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
755 Posts
Got a knukonceptz fuse block set up. Attached with velcro and enough slack to move it out of the way to open the fuse box. One wire goes inside and splits to amp and dist box in the rear, the other goes to a distribution fuse box in the engine bay.

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive battery Motor vehicle

Stupid amp is not amplifying. Got it for free. I think I have to buy a new one. Double checked all connections, they work, but the damn thing refuses to amplify. 😠

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Electrical wiring Bumper

·
Registered
76 Posts
Finally got a chance to test the new fog light setup for our lovely PNW weather
View attachment 28906
View attachment 28905
Very nice setup.

I'm looking into doing similar. What make is that?

I'm looking at RI front rally light bar for my impreza. They sure are proud of their product with that price tag though.

I could build one as I did for my jeep, but materials costs are crazy right now too. Unsure what avenue would be cheapest at this point.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice setup.

I'm looking into doing similar. What make is that?

I'm looking at RI front rally light bar for my impreza. They sure are proud of their product with that price tag though.

I could build one as I did for my jeep, but materials costs are crazy right now too. Unsure what avenue would be cheapest at this point.
This is the RI Crosstrek 18+ Ultimate Light Bar, it fits on the Impreza 17+ with a little trimming to your front grill and splash guards. My lights are knock off Baja LP's from AliExpress. I have very few complaints with my total including making my own wiring harness coming in at just under $700 USD

I took some chances but managing to turn my 18 Impreza into a Crosstrek one project at a time. 🤡

·
Registered
2018 Impreza Sport CVT
94 Posts
So I did the ADD1 catch can a couple of months ago. Meant to post about it and then promptly forgot. Anyway went to do an oil change recently and checked it. This is how much oil was in it after only 2500 miles! Definitely worth picking up!
Hand Camera lens Camera accessory Finger Point-and-shoot camera

White Drinkware Cup Fluid Gas
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Auto part Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Touring 5dr
225 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
755 Posts
1061 - 1080 of 1105 Posts