5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1101 - 1118 of 1118 Posts

· Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
139 Posts
I installed the Diode Dynamics HP11 bulbs shortly after buying my Impreza. They're like turning-on daylight...:)
I been wondering how well those LED works. Can you some pictures to show us the beam pattern and how far it lights down the road? I would like to see that. I been debating on installing the ones I bought years ago. I was thinking to wait till my stock lights give out.

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
423 Posts
Finally found time to install my STi front lip. Figure I'll make a writeup as I've found it hard to find the correct instructions or videos going over the install. One for the WRX lip was close enough, but I'd like to see one for our vehicles.

· Registered
91 Posts
Two things I would "love" to do ( not need) ...... since I am fully devote to a long term ownership :) 1) Since I drive family around a little I would love to install seat warmers for the back seats ( I know its like boujie in an impreza ) it's just that i think when we all get little older - it is appreciated. 2) After 6 years the sport seats have held up really really really well - maybe in the future switching covers with either new "cool" tartan patters ( i don't even know here to look) or switch to leather ... one of these days. If anyone has any ideas of who makes the above mentioned dream/projects do share :) Thanks ......
Textile Automotive tire Grey Pattern Font

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
423 Posts
Removed my aero cross bars from my vehicle since I wanted to test and see how much drag it contributed as well as my lack of use for it recently. Hoping to store it and pull it back out in the spring.

1101 - 1118 of 1118 Posts