5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Put a Crosstrek bumper on it! Didn't realize that it drops lower in the rear. It just kisses the top of the tips on my nameless quad exit, but that's all right, it's melted to it just enough to help hold it in place 👍 View attachment 24974 View attachment 24975 View attachment 24976
That looks amazing! Going for a similar look with mine. How did you do the carbon fiber panel above the license plate and the blacking out of the tail lights?

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
129 Posts
That looks amazing! Going for a similar look with mine. How did you do the carbon fiber panel above the license plate and the blacking out of the tail lights?
Probably pulled it off by popping off the inside panel of the rear hatch and then unbolting it and wrapped it in carbon vinyl.

The turn signal / running light / reverse light is vinyl overlays. You can get them from JDMFV and several other sources.

Smoked Tail Light & Reverse Overlays Tint (2018-2021 Crosstrek XV / Impreza) - JDMFV - Fanatic Wraps

Smoked Turn Signal Overlays Tint (2018 - 2021 Crosstrek XV / Impreza) - JDMFV - Fanatic Wraps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Probably pulled it off by popping off the inside panel of the rear hatch and then unbolting it and wrapped it in carbon vinyl.

The turn signal / running light / reverse light is vinyl overlays. You can get them from JDMFV and several other sources.

Smoked Tail Light & Reverse Overlays Tint (2018-2021 Crosstrek XV / Impreza) - JDMFV - Fanatic Wraps

Smoked Turn Signal Overlays Tint (2018 - 2021 Crosstrek XV / Impreza) - JDMFV - Fanatic Wraps
much apreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,
The rears were definitely a piece of cake. I used MY13/14 springs, so OEM length - for the front, I used the 8610-1447, so they are about 3/4 of an inch shorter than OEM at full extension - I couldn't get the springs compressed enough with my 25+ year old hooks on an acme threaded rod style spring compressors (It was really close - I thought maybe with the OEM nut and if I had a helper to thread the nut on I would have been ok, but with the lock washer that comes with the Koni's it didn't want to catch a thread.) I got a different set of spring compressors with lower profile hooks and they installed easily (I got Shakly ones off of Amazon - super nice - the threaded rod is sort of internal, so you have a place to hold onto without grabbing onto a greased threaded rod, which is nice) .

·
Registered
-21 impreza limited. ADF Lift, 255/55-17 wildpeak trail
23 Posts
well got the lift in,wheels and tires,
now to wrestle with the Ecohitch.
no i basically have a crosstrek without the ugly fenders. Rally Armor should be here tomorrow so i can post again for some more outside validation in a couple days.
r
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
454 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts