5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Impreza sport 2.0i-L eyesight (Applied A, Japanese spec.)
16 Posts
Hey all. I'm pretty new here and I've just mainly been browsing the forums for a bit. I am actually looking to place an order for the 23 manual hatchback in the white exterior, but not sure if I'm 100% sold on the white just yet. I was looking to get some ideas with what others have done as far as exterior mods go in the white colorway. I've seen a lot of pretty cool examples mainly in darker colors, and I have a basic idea of what I like so far, but would be helpful to get some more inspiration.

Just as an example, here is one particular Impreza that I thought was dope - (@ats_gt6) • Instagram photos and videos

Thanks!
Thanks for your reference to my Impreza!

For white body cars, how about tinting the taillights?

This is my follower’s example(Impreza sedan). https://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/2265880/car/1762361/5271328/note.aspx

·
Registered
Impreza sport 2.0i-L eyesight (Applied A, Japanese spec.)
16 Posts
Oh whoa, this is pretty awesome, I would love to see that add-on if its available. I have been looking for a spoiler / spoiler extender, possibly like a duck bill or something. I don't want a huge wing but something to make the back end a little cooler. If you find more information, please let me know!
How about a rear roof spoiler like this? (From SUBARU XV 'GT edition' parts)
Wheel Sky Vehicle Car Tire

Sky Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Or
add-on rear wing by SYMS
GTインプレッサ/XV リヤウイング | Syms Racing Team
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts